I've updated my website journal software to include the following improvements:-
- Larger easier to read font's for main text, headings and navigation
- Comments now read with the newer entries at the bottom.
- Larger thumbnail images on journal entries
- Page Titles are now dynamically set, based on journal title
In other news,
Today was my first day at Microsoft Canada. I got to work on the new home page which we put live today. I'll be responsible for that, amongst other things, once my training period is over.
It took me 1 hour 15 minutes to get there, so I am definitely thinking a car would be a good idea!